Wednesday, March 10, 2010

reconciliation



If I was your love
I would want only you
I'd lay at this altar
Give all I am, all that is true

For love I have scaled the face
Of these kingdom walls
So let down your hair
Let our kiss make fools of them all

And this old scarlet letter won't
Keep me from holding you
And there is nothing you can do



Scarlet || Jars of Clay

After the priest has had the woman stand before the LORD,
he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder
offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself
holds the bitter water that brings a curse.
Numbers 5:18

Because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood.
Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to
God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.
Hebrews 7:23-25


It's like a fairytale, isn't it?
it's so wonderful, it almost can't come from this world.