Saturday, August 7, 2010

unhidden city




"I'll take you to your next life."


In light of OCR approaching, I thought it pertinent~ To continue my trend of vague (but (kind of?) Biblical1) symbolism.

Sometimes I don't realize that in order to be light to a dark world, I have to be really noticeable to the point that it's painful. It's scary, because there's no way I can be timid and still be effective. So can someone like me be brave enough to live outside from under the bowl, or will I still embrace the darkness of my own heart?


[shameless advertisement]

This picture is also available in the Everything Awesome 4.8 artbook, among other works of mine that you won't see except unless you hold a copy in your hands!!! 100% of the proceeds go to a good cause, AND you can see the works inspired by God-motivated artists, both local and international (:



1 matthew v:xiv-xvi