Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Remember


[Found in my old journal... dated Thursday, June 4th, 2009. I'm not this emo anymore, guys.]

. . . .Oh, poor heart! Why must you pain me so? Why must you write again that same story when there is one that is being written by more shapely a Heart?
. . . .Oh sad lady! Can you not understand? You poor old woman. The things you have forgotten. Where has the light in your eyes gone? I can no longer see the beauty of the trees. Where is the beauty in the Song?
. . . .I want to lay in Your lap and hear you tell me that I belong here. I want to hear You tell me the Story of the beauty of the trees and listen to the Your Song once again. I want to weep under the shelter of Your hands over my head and remember the times You wept for me first.
. . . .And I want to be ashamed there, at all of the shattered wood and blood I held in my hand. I want to hear You say that's enough.
. . . .and You say it again and again.
. . . .it's enough.